A Polish-based brand of discount shops with an ambition to conquer 9 European markets reached Accace with a request for help. The organization was unfamiliar with outsourcing models of expansion outside the country of their origin and had minimum local expertise and reliable connections on their desired markets. Moreover, tied to their growth, they also anticipated a growing need for improving their effectiveness by outsourcing their BPO services – an ideal challenge for Accace Circle!
Through effective centralized account management, we approached our Friends with the client’s request. Together, we managed to set-up unified outsourcing model for each market, including streamlined structure of processes and management reporting while respecting local differences. These were then sequentially implemented, by successfully cascading the know-how from one implementation to the next. Further, we are distributing our shared Employee & Manager Self-Service portal across all countries to ease administrative burden of shops managers – all while providing a convenient single point of contact for the client. Our Friends’ active involvement also led to effective localization of ERP system in each country and its effective rollout.
- Off-the-shelf implementation methodology enabling smooth roll-out to new markets
- Set-up of Lift & Shift accounting and payroll processes while respecting local specifics
- Full replacement of client´s local internal back-office departments
- Effective knowledge management via SPoC easing up burden in HQ
- Improvement of turnaround time of tasks
- Improvement of quality and effectiveness of Operations
- Fast information sharing leveraged by global governance