A popular fashion brand for young women was planning to optimize its processes and outsource accounting, payroll and tax operations to an established player on the market. The brand wanted to cover Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania first, however, as it was planning to conquer also some other European countries, it needed to partner up with an organization with cross-border impact – what a great case for Accace Circle!
In the spirit of international cooperation, our community aligned on the strategy for a unified outsourcing implementation and roll-out for almost 150 shops, respecting the local specifics of each market. These were then sequentially implemented, by successfully cascading the know-how from one implementation to the next. Then, we proposed and set-up a structure of effective management reporting and provided labor law consultancy when needed. Also, through our joint effort, we supported a quick implementation of the ERP system in all local branches. Moreover, as it is our custom, we provided our client with a single point of contact to handle the client’s questions and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Off-the-shelf implementation methodology enabling smooth roll-out to new markets
- Set-up of Lift & Shift accounting and payroll processes while respecting local specifics
- Full replacement of client´s local internal back-office departments
- Effective knowledge management via SPoC easing up burden in HQ
- Improvement of turnaround time of tasks
- Improvement of quality and effectiveness of Operations
- Fast information sharing leveraged by global governance