A multinational IT corporation was looking for a stable partner to handle its extensive payroll operations for nearly 7.000 employees in Slovakia and Slovenia. Moreover, they wanted to partially outsource its HR administration and process attendance of its employees in those two countries as well as in the Czech Republic. International cooperation is our second name; therefore, we knew exactly how to approach this request.
Since Accace Circle operates, among numerous other locations, in all three countries, we were able to deliver a homogenous technical solution, our payroll portal for employee services. To reliably service its large headcount, we effectively customized the portal to fit the client’s specific requests. Moreover, the portal provided unified interface and a convenient single point of contact for the client. Our Friends’ active involvement also led to effective sharing of implementation know-how and its successful cascading from one country to the next.
- Set-up of effective end-to-end process of annual tax deduction in all countries while respecting local specifics
- Preparation of a large volume of documents for payroll deductions to ease administrative burden of the client
- Effective knowledge management via global single point of contact
- Improvement of quality and effectiveness of operations
- Fast information sharing leveraged by global governance of the Accace Circle community
- Continuous takeover of new aspects of payroll and tax agenda from the client