Accace was approached by an American healthcare company with over 50 000 employees in more than 100 countries. While the company has a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa with its commercial, manufacturing and research facilities, it looked for an experienced partner to outsource its ongoing BPO service in 7 countries of the CEE region: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Croatia – Accace Circle was a perfect match!
Accace, together with its Friends at Accace Circle, created a solid strategy to implement a large-scale service delivery in all requested countries. This was enabled through central account management and shared online platform, which facilitated active interaction and synergies within the Circle community. The cascade-like implementation led to mitigation of unnecessary obstacles and smooth delivery process for the client and its employees. Beside complex implementation process, Accace Circle initiated providing ongoing BPO and consultancy services in the area of payroll, accounting or tax, respecting differences in local jurisdictions. In addition, the community prepared of all statutory reports in compliance with local legislation requirements to align with laws and regulations in all active countries.
- Off-the-shelf implementation methodology enabling smooth roll-out to new markets
- Set-up of Lift & Shift accounting and payroll processes while respecting local specifics
- More efficient financial and business management
- Processes standardization by respecting all local requirements
- Transparency and higher level of control over all financial processes
- Effective knowledge management via SPoC, easing up the burden in HQ
- Improvement of quality and effectiveness of operations
- Fast information sharing leveraged by global governance